Written for Indiblogger, Indispire #58
BEFORE I KICK THE PROVERBIAL ‘ BALTI’ [BUCKET],
I will try to see the BALTI half full instead of half empty….before I kick it…..I promise
Here is what I intend doing:
- Since I’m alive and kicking right now, I am going to grab every opportunity to have fun, even if it means getting fat,making a fool of myself and being imperfect.
- Visit New York[ don’t know where that came from??]
- Live by the sea, near the beach, walk on the sand at every sunrise and sunset
- Visit Nepal and Northeast of India because I’ve heard so much about them.
- Try my hand at fiction writing
Gosh this is so hard……..
- Attend one destination wedding[ haha……now all the real aspirations are coming out]
- Go to a disco[ yup , never done that yet!]
- Buy and wear a ball gown[ omg where is all this coming from???]
- Eat oysters…..hope I don’t kick the bucket after doing this!
- On a serious note, I would like to volunteer at a medical camp in India and do some good before I die.
Alright time to wind up. Writing a balti list is a revelation in itself….for others and to me.
Who knew I wanted to do all this before dying?
I think everyone should write a bucket list…….